Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
To meet the demands of our rapidly growing base of satisfied customers, Employer details Canadian Plumbing Systems Ltd Surrey, BC is seeking an experienced Plumber.
This skilled craftsman would ideally have a variety of home improvement skills to support the growth of our business. Canadian Plumbing Systems Ltd is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company dedicated to excellent customer service and quality work.
Salary: $35 per hour.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Employment.
Benefits: Health benefits, other benefits, financial benefits.
On the road job
Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
- Other trades certificate or diploma
5 years or more
- Various locations
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network, waste and drainage systems
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Prepare tenders and quotations
- Instruct apprentices
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Schedule personnel, tools and equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Determine piping system requirements and pipe sizing
- Supervise other workers
- Estimate costs and materials
- Operate CADD and other computer software systems
- Measure, cut, thread and bend pipes to required shape and size
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
- Repair and maintain boilers and heavy metal products
- Work with minimal supervision
Certificates, Licenses, Memberships, and Courses
- Plumber Trade Certification
- Plumber Red Seal Certificate
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Handling heavy loads
- Large workload
- Overtime required
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Dental plan
- health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Transportation provided by employer
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- cover letter
- Proof of the requested certifications
You can get regular Canada jobs sent to your Telegram any time we publish new jobs on this website. Those who apply first will always stand a better chance of getting hired. Click on the button below to get jobs on Telegram.