Full Scholarships in Canada – Professional Training
Example of proof of financial ability documents
- Original bank statement for the last three months.
- A letter from the banks attesting to your assets
- Bank loan: A letter from the banking institution stating the amount and terms of the loan granted.
- Any proof of continuous income during your training in Quebec
If someone other than you has guaranteed your financial capacity for your studies in Quebec, that person must provide proof of sufficient savings:
- Financial support declaration form signed by the guarantor.
- Proof of family ties with your sponsor or a letter explaining their involvement if they are not close to you.
- Original personal bank statement for the last three months.
- Proof of employment by the sponsor (employment contract, salary statement for the last three months).
- Any other proof of income from the guarantor.